Events James McRitchie Will Attend:
- The 100 Most Overpaid CEOs: Executive Compensation at the S&P 500 Companies. Webinar: February 12th, 2PM ET/11AM PT. Rosanna Landis Weaver, Nell Minow, and R. Paul Herman, Register for the event with As You Sow.
SEC Roundtable on Proxy Voting, Thursday February 19th, Washington, DC. I’ll be on second panel focusing on strategies for increasing retail shareholder participation in the proxy process. More info to follow. Please email your strategies and/or meeting opportunities in DC around 2/19. Next 2 items preempted for me but still recommended.
- Near Death (Corporate) Experiences, Thursday February 19, 2015 from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM, Stanford Law School, SVDX and Rock Center. Register for the event.
- 2015 Proxy Season Issues: Why Investors Vote the Way They Do, NACD NorCal, February 19th at BlackRock in San Francisco, 5:30 PM. Mary Cranston, retired Chair Emeritus of Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP; Aeisha Mastagni, Investment Officer, CalSTRS. Register for event. Update: added more panelists!
- Documenting Compensation Decisions and Compensation Committee Hot Topics, U. of Delaware, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, March 3, 2015, 4PM EST. Register for event. I’m attending via webcast.
- Disney shareholder’s meeting. March 12th, San Francisco.
- ICGN Boston Event – 29-30 September, hosted by Council of Institutional Investors (CII). Event registration coming.