You’ve entered the reading room. Okay, it isn’t the Library of Congress but eating is allowed. Please let me know of resources that should be added. I welcome your suggestions and input.
Books Online. A short list of corporate governance related books and substantial portions of such books available online.
Corporate Governance Glossary from the Council of Institutional Investors
Libraries Maintained by Others
- Canadian Coalition for Good Governance (CCGG) – best practices documents
- The Corporate Library (GMI)
- Council of Institutional Investors (CII)
- HighBeam Library Research: newspapers, journals, magazines, books, transcripts, etc.
- Investor Words — glossary
- iTools – A basic set of reference tools.
- The Library of Congress
- MyCorporateResource.com – legal briefs and alerts
- National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) - presentations, reports, articles and other resources
- Portfolioist – focus on investment, not governance
Papers & References - created mostly during the first 14 years of CorpGov.net (pre-blog).