You’ve entered the corporate governance library reading room. Okay, it isn’t the Library of Congress but eating is allowed in our library. Please let me know of resources that should be added to the corporate governance library. I welcome your suggestions and input.
Libraries Maintained by Others
- Canadian Coalition for Good Governance (CCGG) – best practices documents
- GMI Ratings Research
- Council of Institutional Investors (CII)
- HighBeam Library Research: newspapers, journals, magazines, books, transcripts, etc.
- Investor Words — glossary
- iTools – A basic set of reference tools.
- The Library of Congress
- MyCorporateResource.com – legal briefs and alerts
- National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) - presentations, reports, articles and other resources
- Portfolioist – focus on investment, not governance
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
We’ll try to point you to proven strategies that work.
This was the front page of the Corporate Governance site until we moved to the blog format.
What are the most recent posts? What was the news five, ten, fifteen and almost twenty years ago in corporate governance. What’s missing from the old days?
Essays created mostly during the first 14 years of CorpGov.net (pre-blog).
Corporate Governance Defined
A short list of corporate governance related books and substantial portions of such books available online. This is the free library. Please let use know of other books to add. Send us the links.
Glossary maintained by the Council of Institutional Investors
What else should be maintained in the library? Let us know.