Papers and References on Corporate Governance
A collection of papers and references by CorpGov.net publisher, James McRitchie, as well as a few references frequently cited in CorpGov.net (preserved here mostly so that I don’t have to chase down changing URLs).
- Ending the Wall Street Walk: Why Corporate Governance Now?, 1996.
- Universal Elements and Democratic Governance, Presented to the International Company Secretaries, Conference, November 23, 1998.
- Corporate Governance in the Internet Age Program to encourage foreign direct investment (FDI), sponsored by the State Department, Tokyo American Center and universities in South Korea, 5/19/2000.
- Strategic Choices in Shareholder Advocacy, A Corporate Governance Perspective, California Coalition for Investor Responsibility, 7/30/00
- Post-Enron Observations on Corporate Governance, People’s Republic of China, on May 11 2002.
- Making Corporate Governance Decisions that Work for Whom, 6th International Conference on Corporate Governance (ICCG), London, 2005
- Diversity Bibliography diversity-bibliography-Gorte from Julie Gorte of Pax World
Papers and References on Corporate Governance Maintained by Stanford University
Stanford’s Corporate Governance Research Program.
Quick Guides from Stanford University’s Corporate Governance Research Program.